Selling a home is often a very stressful experience for a family. Financial and personal circumstances force families to sell all the time. Sometimes it is a job transfer, a partner’s death, or new baby requiring upgrading or seniors downsizing.
As your Realtor®, my #1 priority is to help you stage, market, and sell your home fast and for the most money!
My purpose is for you to be so outrageously happy with the help that I give you that you will happily introduce me to at least 2 people you care about before your transaction closes.
I'm a Realtor® who cares, with competitive commissions and a marketing plan that gurantees to sell your home or you can cancel within 30 days. Let us get you the top dollars you deserve with the least amount of stress!
1. We evaluate the reasons you want to sell your home. Job transfer, divorce, etc.
2. We come up with a Marketing plan that fits your needs and fill in a timeline.
3. We complete a Listing Agreement (Our contract to SELL your property).
4. We review a Comparative Market Analysis of similar properties to yours and if necessary go view them so we can determine the best list and sale price for your home to sell within your timeline.
5. We recommend the best fixes to help you stage your property and get the most money. (De-clutter, clean, reorganize if necessary, etc.)
6. A custom “For Sale” sign is placed on your property & marketing team is busy working for you.
7. Appointments are booked and you get confirmations by Email, Text or Phone Calls or any combination you like.
8. We re-evaluate every week the feedback from agents and buyers on your home and competitive listings and adjust accordingly.
9. Offers are presented to you by either me or with the Buyer’s Realtor® present.
10. I negotiate on your behalf, make counter-offers and advocate your position.
11. Once terms are accepted, a Certified deposit check is held in trust, by my brokerage and your home is sold "conditionally".
12. Appointments for any conditions are set to provide access to your home for a Home Appraiser, Home Inspector.
13. After conditions are fulfilled, Buyer agent submits a waiver / amendment that is signed, to make it a "Firm Deal".
14. I forward a copy of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale to your lawyer, who will now get involved to help you close the contract.
15. For the next 30 to 60 days or so until closing, you will maintain contact with me and have access to me for any questions or concerns. Any follow up viewing by the Buyers before closing will be arranged through my office.
16. After closing, you are required to remove all your garbage and personal belongings from the property unless otherwise added to the Agreement of Purchase and Sale and the Buyers have agreed to accept them.
17. You will have dropped off a copy of the keys to your lawyer usually a few days ahead of final closing.
18. You would also have signed any paper work with your lawyer a few days before final closing usually.
Call me and book your consultation and have a Realtor® you can trust and depend on to get your home sold!
Cell: 647-272-6629 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Jas Jagpal, is Making Good Things Happen!
Please complete the form below and get Jas Jagpal helping you.
Jas Jagpal Real Estate and associates are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Web site and affiliate web sites. As our client we offer this pledge: