Over the years I've experiences Buyers benefit the most by following the steps below if they want to save themselves a lot of stress, confusion and money.
1. Meet up with me at my office for 30 to 60 minutes. This initial investment by us, allows our team to put a plan of action together for you. More importantly it lets you express your needs and us to evaluate your wants and desires and together figure out what property types and areas will work best for you.
You benefit from our years of market experience, on prices, sizes, house types, age of homes and condos, ameneties, maintenance fees, etc. This information can't be found searching the internet without months of researching.
In a nutshell, this is how the Buying process works.
1. Evaluate your needs, wants and desires
2. We sign Buyer's Representative Agreement
3. You get pre-approved for a Mortgage. (Ideally this is already done)
4. We locate properties that meet your criteria
5. We book appointments for the ones you like
6. We go and view the properties
7. We re-evaluate your needs and wants and take the (70-15-15 rule) into consideration
8. We prepare an offer, advise you on market comparatives and decide on a purchase price
9. We register your offer with the Listing brokerage
10. We make arrangements to deliver or present your offer with Listing agent
11. We negotiate, make counter-offers, and work to get you the best deal.
12. When offer is accepted, you are required to supply a Certified Deposit Check within 24 hours that will be made out to the listing brokerage. Deposit is usually is 3-5% of purchase price.
13. We take care of any conditions in the offer. i.e. Home Inspection, Mortgage Financing, Status Certificate, etc.
14. After conditions are fulfilled we sign waivers to make the deal "Firm". (If conditions are unfulfilled to Buyer's satisfaction as per wording in the contract, the deposit is returned and the deal becomes null & void (terminated).
15. I forward a copy of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale to Buyer's Lawyer, who will now get involved to help close the deal.
16. For the next 30 to 60 days or so until closing, Buyer's will not negatively affect their credit by purchasing items on their credit cards or applying for new credit. We will maintain contact and I will answer any questions or concerns you have.
17. We will book one or two more follow up viewings of the home before closing or as per contract.
18. Book your Movers, contact utilities to setup accounts and change addresses.
19. Lawyers will close the deal on final closing. Usually you get your keys in the afternoon 2-5pm
So call me and book your no-obligation FREE consultation at my office.
Cell: 647-272-6629 or E-mail email@example.com
Jas Jagpal, is Making Good Things Happen!
Please complete the form below and get Jas Jagpal helping you.
Jas Jagpal Real Estate and associates are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Web site and affiliate web sites. As our client we offer this pledge: