Buying a condo in the Toronto, Markham, Scarborough, GTA can be confusing at times. You can waste precious time searching the Internet and often get outdated results that make understanding the market more difficult then clear.
We can help you navigate the pitfalls of buying a condo in the GTA and save you thousands in the process. Best of all- It costs you absolutely nothing!
There is no-obligation that you use our services. We offer a free buyer consultation. Let's meet up for a coffee and discuss your personal needs.
Just call, text or e-mail us and let's get started.
A word of caution when buying Pre-construction Condos:
1. You should never buy directly from the builder. The sales agents at the sales center are legally obligated to look after the best interest of the builder who pays their salary, not yours. Their only goal is to have you buy a unit in their project. They won't provide you details or alternatives that may be better suited for you. So why not get professional representation from us. We're experienced in helping clients buy-and-sell condos. Remember you pay nothing. Our fees are paid by the builder and it doesn't matter to us which builder pays. Plus, we are legally obligated to protect your best interests as our clients when you sign a Buyer Representation Agreement.
2. Never sign up for information on a builders website. You will often get it after it is sold to Platinum/Vip agents like ourselves. Secondly, some builders may refuse to co-operate with REALTORS® after you have signed up on their website. So it is better to contact us directly and we can get you any information you are seeking and on any project in the GTA!
We look forward to helping you buy, sell and invest in Condos in Toronto, Markham, Vaughan, GTA.
Contact Jas Jagpal, VIP/Platinum Broker at 647.272.6629 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It doesn't matter if you bought before or if you are a first time home buyer.... this 43 page condo buying guide is a great resource to have and along with our services will help you through the buying process and relieve much of your worries.
Some of the topics covered are:
1. Condominium Ownership
- what do you own when you buy a condominium?
- rules and restrictions you might encounter?
- insurance you will need?
- if you can rent your condominium?
2. What type of condominium is right for me?
- New Condos, Conversion, Re-sale
- Affordability- how much will it cost?
- Condominium fees?
- Questions to ask in choosing a condominium?
3. Getting help from the Experts
- consulting a real estate agent
- how to know if condo is in a good financial and physical condition?
As you can see there is a lot to learn about buying a condominium and we can certainly help you. Just complete the form below to get your copy e-mailed to you. Or better still book your appointment in the office and get all your questions answered in person.
Jas Jagpal Real Estate and associates are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Web site and affiliate web sites. As our client we offer this pledge: